Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Can I Change My Mind?

For those of you who don't know, I'm very indecisive, especially when it comes to crafts. There are just too many crochet patterns and cross stitch charts out there! I'm the crazy one who always has multiple projects going at once.
I had originally posted here that I was going to use my first chart for the Super Duper Ultimate Crazy January February Challenge, the Spring Quilts, as my New Stitchy Start project. And I'm still going to be starting this one on Thursday. But am I allowed to change my mind at the last minute about my chart for this SAL?
I just bought this one from Hornswogglestore on Etsy. I have the fabric and threads already and am itching to start it. Does anyone mind the last minute change?

Happy Stitching!
Kate

5 comments:

  1. Wow! You've chosen really pretty pattern! I personally don't mind the change (not that it's up to me) I loved the quilt pattern, but I'm biased toward anything Disney related. That being said this one is my favorite of the two. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Yes, you can certainly change your mind as far as I'm concerned... but I'm not the boss! I really look forward to watching this one grow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous choice Kate. I'm changing my start also.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo this one is pretty do this one!

    ReplyDelete