Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Rachel's February update

Hello all!

I'm afraid I have absolutely nothing to report this month.

The dyeing of my fabric is still taking place so at the moment I cannot stitch anything. Once the fabric arrives (and please let's hope I'm satisfied with this one) I shall have some catching up to do. All of my 59 pieces for DUSDCJFC will have been started so there is no reason I cannot concentrate fully on poor old Sherlock for at least a few weeks and have some super-duper progress to show you all next month.

In the meantime, I hope you have had more success than me and I shall enjoy looking at your progress.

Happy stitching
Rachel x

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you weren't able to get any stitching done on this one, but good for you on the DUSDCJFC! That is a ton of starts to keep you busy in the meantime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about it, Rachel. I'm sure you'll have tons of progress to show next month on your lovely new fabric. Congrats on sticking with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete