Saturday, May 30, 2015

Dede's not so much May progress!

Well I confess--I got sidetracked.  I only put in a few stitches for the month today!  I did manage to finish the horse after frogging the tail.  I had packed everything away while we were gone on our trip.  So out of sight out of mind.  I have pulled it out now so maybe I can get some stitching done on it tomorrow too!
My excuse was we were gone to visit our middle son in Italy.  He is working there for several months and we took advantage and went over to visit with them and tour some of Italy and a tiny bit of Switzerland.  Let me just say crowded!  Was fun to see and experience but happy to be home.  We did get to see the tapestries at the Vatican.  Wonderful and of course the chapel.  But I think the most inspiring was St. Peter's Basilica....just awesomely beautiful.
Here is a picture of my progress.

Keep stitching!
Dede

No comments:

Post a Comment