Thursday, May 28, 2015

Sarah's May Update

I didn't get as much done as I wanted, but I did get all that frogging done! Now at least I'm headed in the right direction. I took it off my frame and tried stitching in hand for awhile. It is just so big and awkward.  I finished filling in the bottom section. This weekend I will start restitching the top.

April 28, 2015

May 28, 2015

I wanted to again thank our hostess for all her work on this group. I am enjoying watching everyone's projects come together. As we approach mid-year I am reminded that my New Year's goals were to be a lot farther along. I'm trying not to beat myself up about it and just keep stitching. 

My first HAED (and my biggest chart ever) is proving to be quite the challenge! I'm starting to think I do a lot better with smalls, even though I absolutely LOVE all these big charts when then are done. 

Thank you everyone who keeps checking in and offering encouragement. Your support has been my greatest stitching "gift".  I am determined to eventually get this one done... No matter how long it takes! 

~Sarah

1 comment:

  1. I'm in the same boat with you. I wanted to be done by October but I don't know if I'll be done by the end of the year. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete