Thursday, October 29, 2015

Susan's October Stitching

Black, black, and more black.  That has been the story of Shakespearean Fantasy the last month.  I finished almost two full columns and have two and a bit left and I will have a page finish!  It was here at the last check-in:

 and today it is here:
I have joined a challenge on the HAED facebook page to stitch 100 (or more) stitches a week for the next month. I am hoping to actually finish this page.  Once I do, I will start working on some colors as a reward.

4 comments:

  1. Good progress! I almost joined that challenge but I really want to finish my wip first. Hope it's not a chart I love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress!! I wish I had a supersized HAED on the go to join in but I just can't talk myself into starting another one haha! Good luck with the challenge and I can't wait to see your progress next month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress. Getting to stitch color will seem like such a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great progress! I'm sure you'll have this page done in no time when you set your mind to it, and then there will be some glorious new colours too ^_^

    ReplyDelete