Saturday, November 28, 2015

Susan's November Progress



3,211.  That's how many stitches I put into Shakespearean Fantasy this month. I far surpassed the 400 stitches for the challenge on the HAED facebook page and finished a page. I found a rhythm, closer to a meditative state, while doing stitch after stitch of black and really started to enjoy it.  I have decided to continue doing a column at a time and just let the colors come as they may.

Here's where I was last month:


 and here's where it is today:

 

 It looks like a lot in this picture, but I know when I take it off the scroll rods it will look like a speck so I have decided to keep it on the scroll rods and only have a couple of rows of pages showing.

My plan for the next month is to keep working along on page 2 and maybe be close to a page finish by the next check in.

4 comments:

  1. Great progress!! That is a lot of stitches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you found your rhythm on this :) Just keep going and you'll get to the more interesting regions of the pattern in no time at all!

    ReplyDelete