Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Holiday Blew By!

Wow how is it June?!  I meant to post yesterday but between work, Disneyland, a movie and a long drive home it didn't happen :D. 

Not much progress on paradise (yet again) but this time it was because I stitched a page of another design for the HAED challenge so I did actually finish almost two pages.  But last time I was here:

Now I'm here:

Actually a tad farther but didn't get a pic. The end of the page is where the blue starts so I have about 3/4 done.  See you next time with hopefully more progress!

9 comments:

  1. It looks awesome. You are getting so close to being finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did work, Dinseyland and a movie all in one day?! Wow! :) Great progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great! Hope you had a great time at Disneyland. :) Which HAED did you work on for the challenge? I did a page of Twilight Duel (Ruth Thomas). Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did a Brigid Ashwood piece called Celtic wolf. It's a pattern I got from a Kickstarter she was doing to fund her calendar.

      Delete
  4. very beautiful work. you are a quick worker. good to see the projects at different stages of progress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Getting closer! Every stitch counts. Hope you can keep at it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! It is just keeps growing! It is looking amazing :o)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. man what a lot of work!!! It looks awesome though!!!!! LOve it

    ReplyDelete